Please contact: Sheldon Wright at #828-6385
Forms to register can be emailed upon request
JAMAICA INTERNATIONAL 2015
MARCH 19TH – 22ND, 2015
*** UTECH AUDITORIUM ***
The Jamaica International 2015 is an international badminton tournament to be held
March 19 – 22nd, 2015 at the UTECH Auditorium. 30 Volunteers will be required to stage this international event. We can’t do it without you!
Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- Hosts: Greet spectators & interact with guest
- Court Officials: Qualified umpires (umpire matches)and linespersons (watch lines)
- Volunteer Management: Scheduling of volunteers, Check in/Check out volunteers, Meal Allocation.
- Hospitality: Accreditation and information to players and officials.
- Venue preparation: lay courts, venue set-up ( pre-event), venue clean up (post-event)
Each volunteer will receive:
- T-shirt to be worn while at the event
- volunteer training
- Free admission to enter into the event
|At what times are you interested in volunteering|
|There are times during the week that I cannot volunteer|
|Host||Greet spectators & interact with guest|
|Court Official||Qualified umpires and linespersons|
|Volunteer Manager||Scheduling of volunteers, Check in/Check out volunteers, Meal Allocation.|
|Hospitality||Accreditation and information to players and officials.|
|Venue Preparation||lay courts, venue set-up ( pre-event), venue clean up (post-event)|